BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS and SEAT PRICES
NORMAL SDC SEAT PRICES – 2018/2019 Season – Front Stalls £12 –Rear Stalls – £10 (Pantomime £9 – £13 depending on position and concession)
Box Office Telephone (01704) 530521 / 530460
LETTERS should be addressed to:
The Box Office Manager, Southport Dramatic Club,
Little Theatre, Hoghton Street, Southport. PR9 0PA
Telephone: (01704) 530521 / 530460
Admin Line: (01704) 504800
The Southport Dramatic Club does not charge extra booking fees for its own productions when sold at our Box Office. Charges may apply for website bookings by other societies using the Little Theatre.
Party bookings for twenty or more seats can be made in advance of normal box office opening at discounted prices.
NORMAL SDC BOX OFFICE OPENING HOURS
On the Friday and Saturday the week before our show opens –
11.00 am to 2.30 pm
From Monday to Thursday before our show opens –
from 11.00 am to 2.30 pm
During the eight days of a production – the first Friday and Saturday, and from Monday to Saturday the following week – from 11.00 am to 2.30pm then 5.30pm to 7.30 pm.
Each year from our first play of the season, you can book for most SDC shows through to next May whenever the SDC Box Office is open, or on our web booking service (expected to commence later this year).
Conditions of Sale
Ticket details must be checked by the customer at the time of collection as no amendments can be made thereafter.
Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded and are not transferable.
The use of camera, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited.
The management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to the ticket holder to the premises
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performance/event
- Make any change in the performance/event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event without notice and without being liable to pay any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management’s discretion, a possible maximum refund of the value of the ticket to the ticket holder
- retain patrons’ personal data for processing and marketing purposes
- refuse admission to wheelchairs/other mobility aids or their users if necessary to satisfy the Little Theatre Access policy – see littletheatresouthport.co.uk